Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acute Bronchitis, Effective Treatment for Bronchitis
Brick 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis - Swami Baba Ramdev - Herbal Products and Divya Medicines[/b][/size][hr]Swami Ramdev Born in year 1974 also known as Baba Ramdev is in fact an Indian Hindu swami and an passionate admirer of Swami Vivekananda and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. He is mainly well-known for his efforts into popularizing Yoga Practices in different part of world. He is as well one of the founders of the Divya Yoga Mandir Trust that aims to popularize Yoga and offer Ayurvedic treatments.

[size=large][b]It Instantaneously Relieves the Common Occurrence of Angina Pain;[/b][/size][hr]# Activates the inactive capillaries of the heart; promotes its work-capacity, and removes uneasiness & palpitation. What we have written here about Bronchitis Asthma can be considered to be a unique composition on Bronchitis Asthma. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.

[i]Divya Medohar Vati Especially useful in thyroid disorders (hypo & hyper thyroid), rheumatic arthritis, joint pains, pain in lumbar region and knee, joints. [/i]

[size=large][b]Divya Triphala Guggulu for Joint Pain, Piles and Weight Loss[/b][/size][hr]This classic Ayurvedic preparation combines the detoxifying and rejuvenating actions of triphala with the deeply penetrating and cleansing actions of guggulu. Triphala Guggulu effectively decongests the channels of the body and scrapes away toxins held within the tissues. It is particularly useful for weight management as it enkindles the digestive fire, promotes healthy metabolism and releases excess kapha from the system. Used preventatively, Triphala Guggulu minimizes the accumulation of toxins in the body, blood and joints by supporting proper digestion and elimination.

[size=large][b]Divya Medha Vati Cools Down the Brain[/b][/size][hr]# Divya Medha Vati Cures excessive dreams, depression due to negative thinking, and uneasyness. # Divya Medha Vati Very useful in loss of memory in old persons, or for those who forget things all of sudden.

[size=large][b]Supports Healthy Digestion & Absorption, Gently Maintains Regularity[/b][/size][hr]It is a natural anti-oxidant, and it assists natural internal cleansing. Triphala nourishes & rejuvenates the tissues. There are universal follicular bronchitis bronchiolitis Asthma everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them.

[list][*]Divya Medohar Vati Also cures linked complications like insomnia, feeling of nervousness, palpitation, pain in the chest and head.[*]There is no need to take any extra medicine for the relief of these complications.[*]Intake of this 'Mukta Vati' will not produce excessive sleep in persons who by now have normal sleep. [/list]

Quote:[i]Divya Ashwagandha Churna for Stress, Fatigue and General Health # Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng) has many important benefits, but is best known for its commanding adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body become accustomed better to stress.[/i]

Divya Shilajeet Sat Very effective remedy for cold, cough, rhinitis, coryza, asthma (dyspnoea), bronchitis, weakness of lungs , tuberculosis, weakness of bones, general weakness, seminal diseases, diabetes, etc. Promotes immunity power, can be taken by all, i.e. men, women and even children, to cure diseases.

[i]Divya Shilajeet Rasayan Vati Vayu-alleviating, promoter of strength and the quantity of semen (spermatopoetic). * Divya Shilajeet Rasayan Vati Particularly useful in night fall swapnadosha, prameha (obstinate urinary disorders including diabetes) and leucorrhoea.[/i]

[size=large][b]Divya Kayakalp Tail Oil for Skin Problems, Cracks and Burns[/b][/size][hr]* Divya Kayakalp Tail Quickly curses all types of skin-disease, like ring-worm (dadru), itching, eczema, leucoderma, psoriasis, urticaria, freckles, skin allergy & sun-burning. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Bronchitis.

[b]Divya Kanti Lep for Increasing Skin Splendour * Divya Kanti Lep Instantaneously cures skin-disorders, viz. pimples, acne, wrinkles on face, loss of shining & luster, darkness, etc.[/b]

[size=large][b]Divya Madhukalp Vati for Diabetes[/b][/size][hr]# Divya Madhukalp Vati Activates the pancreas and helps it to secrete a balanced quantity of Insulin, through which extra Glucose gets converted into Glycogen. As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Bronchitis, you are sure to unearth more information on Bronchitis. The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition.

Divya Gashar Churna helps in digesting the food, so there is no incidence of gas & acidity, etc., caused by indigestion. * Divya Gashar Churna immediately cures feeling of heaviness of abdomen, flatulence, colic pain and anorexia after food. It is only if you find some usage for the matter described here on Bronchitis that we will feel the efforts put in writing on Bronchitis fruitful. So make good usage of it!

[i]Divya Stri Rasayan Vati for Menstruation * Divya Stri Rasayan Vati Cures all types of diseases of woman viz., leucorrhoea, menorrhagia, irregularity in menstruation, pain in lower abdomen or lumbar region;[/i]

[i]Divya Madhukalp Vati Removes weakness & irritation, as well as increases the capacity of the brain by making it strong. # Divya Madhukalp Vati Cures the numbness of hands & feet and makes the nervous system strong. [/i]

[size=large][b]An Excellent Tonic for Lungs to Nourish Them[/b][/size][hr]Divya Triphala Churna for Rejuvination and Detoxification # Divya Triphala Churna detoxifies and rejuvenates your body. It gently cleanses & detoxifies the system while simultaneously replenishing & nourishing it, this formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory & genitourinary systems.

[b]Divya Kayakalp Vati for Skin Disease, Acne and Pimples * Divya Kayakalp Vati Purifies blood, so cures all types of skin-diseases successfully. * Divya Kayakalp Vati Removes acne, pimples, dark spot on checks & spots on the face.[/b]

[list][*]Divya Stri Rasayan Vati Useful in curing wrinkles on the face, dark circles below eyes, feeling of exhaustion in the body & laziness.[*]Divya Swasari Ras for Lung Problems, Bronchitis and Asthma[/list]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Acute Bronchitis, Effective Treatment for Bronchitis - by ayalaa - 09-24-201602:00 AM